Just when I think I am on a roll. Possibly posting everyday or maybe even three to four times a week, I let a month go by with nothing. Oops. I do have a million great excuses. Here are a few:
1. I have 3 children age 4 and under
2. I am NEVER alone
3. My computer and I have an on again- off again relationship
4. Because of #3, I’m unable to download pictures currently and I love to put pictures up on the blog
5. I have a job other than mommy, wife, homemaker, etc.
6. There are not enough hours in the day
7. I am learning to sew
8. My day starts early and by the time it ends, I can barely make it to the pillow before passing out!
So, there you have it. Just 8 of the million I could list. This is an attempt to get back on track with the blog. I know I don’t have many “followers”- there are six of you presently, however, I’ve always looked at this as a way for me to keep up with friends and also “remember when” from our lives. If I don’t write it, blog it, text it, facebook it, twitter it, etc. I’ll forget it!
See you soon,